Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer

Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is my HG concealer.



Before Cle de Peau I've been using Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer for the longest time.  Although the coverage is good, it makes my undereye crease.

Cle de Peau Beaute is the high-end skin care and makeup line of the Japanese brand Shiseido.   I've been reading very good reviews about their concealers.  In fact it's been in the In Style Best Beauty Buy List of Undereye Concealers from 2005 to 2006, and from 2008 to 2010 (I wonder what happened in 2007?).  Unfortunately it's not available here. So last year I asked my friend Minnie to buy it for me in Japan.  The price is pretty steep at $70, but I never regretted it.



I'm using Beige, which is best if your skin is medium to fair.  For reference I'm a MAC NC35.

The texture is very creamy, and it does not travel once applied.  Consistency is thinner than other concealers I've tried, like Bobbi Brown and MAC.  But the coverage is really good.  And it doesn't crease at all.

I layer my Cle de Peau thinly a few times in my undereye area and I use Bobbi Brown face powder in pale yellow to set it.  This is important because powder locks the concealer in place.


I highly recommend this powder for setting concealers.


It's so silky and the color is just right to brighten your undereye area.

One stick of Cle de Peau lasts almost a year, even if used everyday.  The product is so concentrated a little goes a long way.



It can be purchased online or from big department stores in major cities around the world.

Will I purchase again?

I just did  =D


Thanks to my friend Elize who asked her hubby to buy for me during his Nagoya stopover  =D

And thanks to MY hubby for funding it  =d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thevainmom.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com