- The creamy consistency makes Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners easy to apply, with an eyeliner brush of course.
- It dries after a few minutes and when it does, it stays. Long after your day is over.
- It doesn't smudge nor crease.
- There are a lot of colors to choose from.
My staple is the Sepia Ink.
I'm not really a fan of black eyeliners because I feel they're too harsh for everyday makeup. I apply it thickly on made-up eyes, or thinly for that soft, minimal makeup look.
Espresso Ink is the closest I'll get to black. It's actually black-brown so I feel it's still not as bold or harsh as black.
My Denim Ink is for parties or a really casual look.
It's from Bobbi's Denim & Rose Collection.
Let me share with you a few tips on gel eyeliners:
- Apply close to the lids. Be sure to fill in gaps.
- Use a flat eyeliner brush. Believe me, this brush is unbelievable!!! No gaps. I'll blog about it next time.
- For extra staying power apply eyeshadow powder in the same color over the gel eyeliner.
- Close the lid tightly after every use. Gel eyeliners dry up quite fast.
- When using the product, try to scoop from the side first rather than from the center. If you scoop from the center going out the left-over product on the side hardens up pretty fast.
Hope you learned something new.