Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mac Fix + Spray

I like buying makeup at Duty Free, so when I learned about their 'Life Begins at P40' sale last month I just had to go.  Check out my loot  =D


Got the Shu Uemura cleansing oil (460ml) for $66 or P2,640.  Current price at Rustan's is  P4,000.




The Smashbox Photofinish Makeup Primer was only $35 or P1,400.  I purchased my last one from Beauty Bar at P1900.




MAC lipsticks were  $16.50 or P660 each.  Rustan's sells them for P950.




I never used this MAC product before, but it was on my list of stuff to try so I got it  =D




At this price.  




Last time I asked the MAC counter at Shang it was selling for P850.


It's called MAC Fix + spray and guess what?  After two days of using it I'm hooked . . .  BIG TIME!!!


MAC describes this spray as as "an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup."


Do you notice that after application makeup usually needs to 'set' or be absorbed into the skin to make it look more natural and not mask-like?  MAC Fix + 'fixes' this problem and eliminates that downtime.  It sets your makeup immediately after application and makes it look more natural and fresh. I noticed my makeup stays on longer too.   And surprisingly, it doesn't make my mascara smear. 


I use this product when I want a quick refreshing fix, usually when I feel hot.  I spray it on my eyeshadow brush prior to application to make my eyeshadow last longer.  I also use it before applying makeup to prep my skin, and in between for more effective layering.


I love the fool-proof nozzle.  




To use just hold the nozzle around 10 inches from your face and spray.  Make sure to cover your whole face.


This product will definitely be one of my staples  =D

No comments: